Debographic also provides printing services (Flyers/Business Cards/Posters/Tickets) where the client provides the artwork. Below is the requirements:
1. A .25 inch border containing no live area (mission critical text and graphics) MUST be allowed for cutting purposes.
2. The size of the printed piece will be the same as the document size listed under Page Setup in the application program.
3. Front and Back of document should be setup as two separate pages, do not create both sides in a single file or page.
4. Files should be setup at a minimum of 300dpi resolution.
5. Files must be saved in CMYK format.
6. All solid Black areas should be composed as a combination of Cyan 50%, Magenta 20%, Yellow 20%, and Black 100%.
7. We support the following file formats: EPS (Vector), TIFF (No LZW Compression), JPG (Bitmapped), PDF (Version 1.3 or lower)
By the time your job gets in our hands, all edits should be finalized, the copy carefully proofread and all design issues should be settled. We are not responsible for proofing any submitted jobs and we will not take any responsibility for any copy or design errors committed on your part.
CANCELLING A JOB ALREADY IN PROGRESS
Due to the nature of our fast pace business, we process jobs as soon as we receive them. If you need to cancel an order you have placed, you must call and speak to a Debographic representative at 973-801-5087 or email@example.com. If we can catch the job before it goes to plate, we will be happy to cancel it, but if the job is already plated and scheduled for production, you are responsible for full payment.
Generated by Facebook Photo Fetcher